Type-56D/75D High Pressure Butterfly Valves
Type-56D/75D butterfly valves are quarter turn plastic valves with equal percentage type flow characteristics. They provide moderate flow control and therefore can be used for both on/off and modulating service. Good tolerance to suspended solids but not recommended for use with slurries or debris. The Type-56D/75D butterfly valve is well suited for a wide variety of fluid flow applications. Can be be pneumatically or electrically actuated.
Ideal Applications Include:
Isolation valves, control valves, chemical processing, water treatment, water features, fountains, aquariums, landfills, swimming pools, power plants, mining, transportation
Features & Benefits:
- Standard model 16 - 24 in. has PDCPD body with PP Disc
- Our 403 stainless steel shaft has full engagement over the entire length of the disc and is a non-wetted part, totally isolated from the media.
- Higher pressure rating than standard 56 or 75 110 PSI at 70 degrees F - all sizes 16 - 24 in.
- Seat over-tightening protection
- Disc and seat only wetted parts
- Bubble tight sealing
- ISO bolt circle on top flange - No body or stem modifications required for accessories.