Electric Series 92 on Type-57P Butterfly Valve
The Series 92 electric actuator is suitable for butterfly valves up to 8 in. in size (The series-10 covers sizes larger than this).
Ideal Applications Include:
Locations with no air supply or colder temperatures
Features & Benefits:
- Motor: Reversing, brushless, capacitor run 115 VAC 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Overload Protection: Integral thermal overload protection for motor winding with automatic reset
- Gear Train: Permanently lubricated, solid gear that is Rockwell hardened
- Corrosion Resistant Housing: thermally-bonded baked powder coating with stainless steel trim
- ISO mounting configuration
- Conduit: Two 1/2 in. NPT conduit entries to eliminate cross feed between control, feedback, and power signals
- Position Indication: Highly visible beacon position indicator for positive indication of valve position, even at a distance
- Declutchable Manual Override: Pull up on indicator knob, insert 5/8 in. wrench onto flats and rotate in the appropriate direction (CCW for open, CW for closed). Models with handwheel override do not require a wrench. Simply push down on handwheel until engaged with cam and rotate.
- Limit Switches: Standard End of travel limit switches can be used for light indication (not to be used with PLC for position confirmation)
- Enclosure: Combination Type 4X, 7, and 9 enclosure for use in various environments.
- Corrosion Resistant Mounting: Mounting is with PPG or stainless steel bracket, stainless steel coupling, and stainless steel hardware
- CE Compliant Motor: All 115 VAC and 230 VAC motors are CE compliant and stamped as such
- Extended Duty Cycles: Our extended duty cycles are ideal for modulating and high cycling applications
- Output Torque: Series 92 electric actuators have an output torque range from 400 in/lbs to 2,000 in/lbs
- RoHS Compliant
Note: Actuated and Flanged connection valves are special order with a 3-4 week average lead time.
Asahi Part Numbers:æ2910015, 2910020, 2910025, 2910030, 2910040, 2910060, 2910080, 2914015, 2914020, 2914025, 2914030, 2914040, 2914060, 2914080