Ball Check Valves
True Union Ball Check Valve (1/2 - 2 in.) and Single Union Ball Check Valve (3 - 4 in.)
The Asahi/America ball check valve employs a free moving ball, which unseats to permit flow in one direction, but seals against a seat to prevent backflow. It may be installed vertically or horizontally. Also available as foot valve for suction side of pump.
Ideal Applications Include:
Chemical processing, bleach plants, aquariums, mining, water treatment, landfills, swimming pools, power plants
Features & Benefits:
- Uniseat/seal of EPDM or FKM
- Ball is the only moving part. It unseats to permit flow in one direction but seals against seat to prevent backflow.
- May be used vertically or horizontally
- Minimum shut-off of 5 psi
- All sizes rated for full vacuum service
- Solid thermoplastic ball