Series 92 Quarter Master Chief
The Series 92 electric actuator is our primary electric actuator for most butterfly valves, and our larger ball valves, as well as multi-turn diaphragm and gate valves.
Features include 2-SPDT switches, output 400 in/lbs - 2000 in/lbs torque, conduit 1/2 in. NPT.
Ideal Applications Include:
Remote locations, locations with no air supply, colder temperatures, larger valves
Features & Benefits:
- Motor: Reversing, brushless, capacitor run 120 VAC 50/60 Hz, single phase.
- Overload Protection: Integral thermal overload protection for motor winding with automatic reset.
- Gear Train: Permanently lubricated, solid gear that is Rockwell hardened.
- Corrosion Resistant Housing: thermally bonded powder coat finish.
- ISO mounting configuration
- Position Indication: Highly visible beacon position indicator for positive indication of valve position, even at a distance.
- Declutchable Manual Override: Pull up on indicator knob, insert 5/8" wrench onto flats and rotate.
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA Type 4X.
- CE Compliant Motor: All 115VAC and 230VAC motors are CE compliant and stamped as such.
- Extended Duty Cycles: Our extended duty cycles are ideal for modulating and high cycling applications.
- ABS Product Type Approved for use in Marine and Offshore Applications